An email is a medium by which messages and information can be transferred from one computer system to other. The email was first used in the mid-twentieth century. It has developed significantly since then and has become more user-friendly and efficient. That is why it has become one of the most widely used means to send messages around the globe. It is used in business and the professional turf, educational institutions and for recreation purposes as well.
The benefits and importance of email are as follows:
- It is a fast, easy and effective way of communicating and is usually preferred in formal communications.
- One can communicate with any person around the globe and usually is glitch-free.
- The record of written communication is stored automatically which makes it quite convenient to refer back to in times of need.
- A single message can be sent to many people by just one click which saves a lot of time, money and efforts.
- One can also assign different files along with messages such as images, media files, documents, etc.
- One just needs an internet connection and a computer system, which is readily available these days.
- It makes the work of large organizations clutter-free and organized, and email also acts as evidence of previous communications.
Hence, email is an indispensable part of today’s day and age.