Dancing is an art of performing a set sequence of movements on a song or a tune. Dance performances are done for the purpose of entertaining others or as a hobby. Someone who is passionate about dancing can actually make a career out of it. Dance is of many forms like classical, hip-hop, robotic, etc. The whole performance has to be choreographed or can be freestyle as well.
The importance of dance as a hobby are as follows:
- Dancing is good for the health as it is a type of cardiovascular activity and burns a lot of calories.
- It helps in relieving stress and depression, thus making one more happy and lively.
- It makes one feel calm and relaxed and should be regularly practiced.
- Dancing as a hobby will improve your skill set and will make you a better dancer every day.
- One can develop a career out of this hobby which can make one very successful.
- You can make social contacts with the people who share the same hobby as you do.
- You will be more productive in your studies or your job.
Hence, the benefits of dancing as a hobby cannot be denied.