Discipline can be defined as a way of obeying rules and regulations made in society and following the code of conduct. Discipline is a very broad term in its sense. For instance, parents and teachers should inculcate discipline in children from an early age so that they can become more responsible adults.
The importance of discipline is as follows:
- Discipline helps people live a more organized and systematic life.
- Discipline is part and parcel of education, and a disciplined child will benefit from it in future endeavors.
- Discipline is the key to success in one’s career or studies or any other projects.
- Discipline keeps us on track and also motivated until the task in hand is completed
- Without discipline, there will be mayhem in the world which will be hazardous for humans.
- A business cannot be successful without a disciplined human resource, and it is the biggest asset of a company.
- Discipline also includes following the healthy habits like exercising, eating healthy food, sleeping on time, etc. which ultimately improves one’s health.
Therefore, discipline is something which comes naturally and can’t be forced. Also, it should be practiced religiously to achieve the desired goals in one’s life.