A garden is a piece of land in a house where grass, plants, flowers, fruits, and vegetables are grown. It can be a public garden too which is usually developed in cities to provide it with some greenery. These gardens are used as a tourist attraction as well as a picnic spot for locals. There are lots of exotic species of plants which grow naturally or are planted by human.
The benefits of gardens are as follows:
- Gardens help in reducing pollution as plants and trees inhale carbon dioxide and exhale oxygen in the daytime.
- Gardens add to the greenery of a house or a city which is very necessary.
- Gardens make houses and cities more beautiful and peaceful.
- Gardens are the perfect place for picnics and also reduce the stress of the outside world.
- We can grow lots of fresh and chemical-free fruits and vegetables which are both healthy and economical..
- It acts as a home to lots of birds and small animals.
- You can learn a lot of things from a garden about the different species of plants.
Thus, gardens are an inevitable part of a human’s life.