Teachers – Paragraph 1
A teacher is a person who teaches children in school, college or tuition. He/she is the one who shares knowledge and inculcates values in children. A teacher acts as a mentor and guides children through their school or college days. They are responsible for the growth and development of the mental faculty of children.
- Teachers educate the young generation who later become the workforce of the next generation.
- They are responsible for the growth and development of the mind and personality by putting their brains to work.
- The wisdom imparted by a teacher stays throughout the lifetime of children and aids them in all circumstances.
- They make students responsible, humble and law-abiding citizens.
- The quality education given by teachers results in a brighter future for kids.
- They provide us with answers to every question of life and give moral support in difficult times.
- A teacher can give wings to your creative side by inspiring and showing you the correct path. He/she can also help in selecting a possible career path by testing your strengths and weaknesses.
Thus, a teacher is of vital importance in everyone’s life.
Teachers – Paragraph 2
The teacher plays a vital role in a student’s life since ancient times. Without the teacher, there is no enlightenment in any body’s life. A good teacher helps one to become a better individual. After parents, the teacher is the one who can understand a child in his/her developmental growing age.
Teacher’s meaning is not constrained to a particular point that is, teaching subject matters only. The teacher is the one who teaches how to behave, how to act, how to lead a disciplined life, how to respect others, how to gain knowledge and list contain many more to elaborate about a teacher’s role.
Updated on May 19, 2020.