Every country has some specific set of traffic rules that are expected to be followed by all the citizens. The transport department in every city is responsible for making sure that the traffic rules are correctly followed. They need to clear up traffic jams, keep account of unregistered vehicles, control pollution, enforce traffic rules, making sure that the importance of traffic rules is known etc.
- Traffic rules are designed and implemented for the safety of a person and also of other people on the road around him.
- Not following traffic rules can put your life at risk along with other fellow drivers and bystanders on the road.
- Obeying traffic rules and practicing good driving skills you play a vital role of a responsible citizen.
- Many factors that add to the road safely include making sure the vehicle operates under the speed limit, and the equipment is installed correctly.
- You should make sure that you are wearing a safety helmet while driving a two-wheeler and have your seat belt on when driving a car.
- Never use cell phones while driving. You may get distracted while talking on the cell phone or may get imbalanced and fall. This can be dangerous for you and others on the road as well.
It is essential for people to follow the traffic rules correctly, not only the drivers but the bystanders should also make sure to take note of the traffic lights and the roads where they stand.