Grandparents play a direct or indirect role in the life of their grandchildren. Grandparents have a significant impact on the life of their grandchildren. From reading bedtime stories to serving great food, grandparents do it all.
Every child understands the importance of grandparents in its life.
- Grandparents are a great support to the whole family. They are the link between family traditions and history.
- For their grandchildren, they are the best adult role model. They pass on the knowledge from previous generations to their grandchildren.
- An inter-generational relationship between the grandparents and their grandchildren is really important.
- Grandparents provide emotional and mental support to the grandchildren.
- They play the role of a mentor, advisor, role model, and also play buddies.
- Grandparents take care of their grandchildren in the absence of their parents. When the parents leave for work, children are left with their grandparents to play.
- Grandparents help their grandchildren with their homework and the grandchildren help them to understand how to work mobile.
A healthy and thriving relationship of children with their grandparents is essential for the overall development of a child.