We categorize time in 3 phases past, present, and future but the most critical time is “present.” We need to know the importance of present time because that is what we have in our hands, that is what we have the power to change, and the rest will transform itself.
- It is essential to living in the present, you can’t change the past, and the future is yet to come. The only time that is with you is the present.
- You need to be present in the moment and use every moment wisely.
- When you live in the present, you see the world differently. Without thinking about the past or worrying about the future, you do what makes you happy now!
- When you start to live in the present, you appreciate things, everything seems more interesting, and you want to relish every moment of it.
- Living in present releases stress and decreases over-thinking and worrying because you will not have time for that anymore.
It is important to cherish small details that the world has to offer. This could only be done if you focus on the present and do not get lost in the past or future.