Importance of value education
Value education finds its roots deep in the Indian philosophy and culture. The educational institutes play an important role in promoting these values in their children and making sure that the importance of value education is known. There are various aspects of morality incorporated in the value education. These include loyalty, discipline, spirituality, courage, and sacrifice.
- Value education should be endorsed in children and grown-ups for the welfare of humanity.
- The common value practices unite human beings due to their inclination towards the traditional values.
- In educational institutes, teachers pass the values to their students either consciously or unconsciously. The conduct of teachers in the classrooms profoundly affect the students, and that is why it is crucial to adopt a formal type of value education.
- Value education makes people a flexible thinker and helps them make choices in a complicated decision-making situation.
- Value education generates curiosity, helps to develop interests, attitudes, and capacity to make decisions.
- Value education promotes social integration as people with similar values come together.
The value of education is significant. It should be tried that these values are incorporated in educational institutes as well as at homes.