Paper Recycling involves converting the old used paper and into something new.
A number of businesses worldwide use a variety of printed paper; it can be a brochure or just a business card that is printed on white card stock. All these use a lot of paper, but not every company follows a recycling policy.
Benefits of paper recycling
- By recycling paper we can reduce the cutting down of trees this in turn will minimize deforestation.
- Paper recycling reduces the consumption of energy.
- Not many are aware that recycling of paper indirectly reduced, both air as well as water pollution.
- Most of the landfills are filled with large quantities of used paper. One can limit to waste in such landfills by recycling paper.
- Recycled paper costs a lot less than the new ones and this will help you save a lot of money.
- Paper recycling helps our environment.
- Paper recycling not only promotes a clean and green image, but also produces a good number of jobs.
Let’s all work together to recycle paper and play our part in waste management.