Everyone wishes to be a good student, but do you know as to what it takes to be one? Being a good student means to achieve more than good grades. The pursuit of education than the concern for grades makes a student good.
Mentioned below are some of the qualities of a good student.
- The very first quality a good student needs to have is discipline.
- He/she needs to focus on the end result and not on the hardships that come in the way.
- A good student needs to maintain a cordial relationship with fellow students, staff and the teachers.
- Needs to be a part of sports and other activities as well.
- Needs to have a very sharp observation.
- Good students always learn via doing, they do not believe in mugging up to just get the grades.
- Good students take responsibility and have respect for one and all.
Good students are always teachable and they are ever ready to surrender themselves to acquire knowledge.