Real Learning through Experience
We often hear the phrase, “real learning through experience” but how many of us have learnt the real meaning behind it? We all start learning new things from the time of pre-school, move up the grades, but the hardest lessons of our life are learnt via the experiences we have in real life.
The more we grow in life, the more experiences we have and the more we learn. Let us learn a little as to why real learning through experience is very much important.
- Real life experiences help build confidence in most of us.
- We tend to learn facts or lessons that are unforgettable for the rest of our lives.
- Real learning through experience helps us understand our strengths.
- People who have faced some experiences are always ready to help others who are facing similar hardships or challenges.
- Help us build our character.
- Most of us when we make mistakes and learn from it, we learn life values from every problem or circumstance we are in.
There can be a number of experiences we come across in our lives, but it is up to us to decipher the good and the bad.