A single river can bless us with generosity and provides humans with a number of aspects that are important for survival. Earth also is known as the Blue Planet is covered with 71% water and without which the life could have never been possible. A river is a stream of water that flows into the sea or another river or a lake.
Importance of rivers
- Rivers provide humans with fresh water to drink.
- Rivers also act as an important source of food.
- Rivers can be fun too, as people enjoy boating, kayaking and canoeing.
- Rivers are a habit for wildlife and birds.
- A number of great rivers have always been an inspiration for artists.
- Rivers teach us how the ecosystems work.
- Rivers are also used for transportation between towns, cities and countries as well.
With all these benefits, it is our responsibility to keep our rivers clean and safe.