Crackers are put to use during a number of occasions. While there are some who enjoy burning crackers during a win or a happy occasion, crackers are also burnt as a part of festivities. Diwali is one such festival where people burn crackers to mark the triumph of good over evil.
But it is time we all need to say ‘no’ to crackers and let us know why.
- Crackers cause noise pollution and this is not good for older people.
- Crackers pollute the air and this can cause a lot of breathing problems in both kids and adults.
- Crackers are made using paper, and this cannot be recycled or reused.
- Crackers aid to waste accumulation.
- When we burn crackers, a lot of harmful gases are released that show a major impact on the Earth’s environment.
- Crackers are expensive and are indeed a waste of money.
Let us all say no to crackers and choose a noise and pollution free way to celebrate.