A school is a place where receive education and knowledge. All of us need education to lead a civilized life in the society. The most important years of our education begin when we are in school. What we learn during school life has a major impact on what we become as individuals once we grow up.
Why is school life important?
- Schools teach us how to behave in a very civilized manner.
- Schools provide us with knowledge which can be used for many inventions and discoveries.
- Students can make food friends during their school life, most of them last lifelong.
- School life teaches the kids the importance of respect and hard work.
- Books that we read during school life teach us life lessons.
- Students get introduced to different activities during their school life.
- Schools teach us that “Sharing is caring”.
So, cherish those amazing moments when you are in school and make the best out of it.