My Favorite Holiday Destination (Goa)
For Indians, Goa has always acted as the favorite tourist attraction and like all other Indians my love for my favorite holiday destination, Goa is too much as well. If you are a youngster and you are saying that you haven’t made any plan for going to Goa in your young life, then you are definitely lying as it cannot be possible that one belongs to India and he has never thought about visiting this great holiday destination once in his life. Goa consists of a lot of places that one will definitely love while exploring Goa and here is more information about Goa:
- Panjim city – Panjim city in Goa, is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. The nightlife it has and the beaches that the city has made the city crowded throughout the day.
- Baga Beach – It is one of the most crowded places in Goa and one of the most beautiful beaches in Goa. The Beach is 15 km from Panjim and thus situated in North Goa.
- Basilica of Bom Jesus – It is one of the places which have its name in UNESCO’s world heritage sites list, and thus a lot of visitors gather here daily to enjoy its view.
- Aguada Fort – Goa has a beautiful and historic fort as well which everyone loves to visit and thus it is known to be one of the best tourist attractions in the state.
- Se Cathedral – It is one of the largest churches in Asia, and it is located in Old Goa. The site is a part of the UNESCO world heritage list, and due to its beauty, it is a great tourist attraction in Goa.
Goa is known for a significant number of beaches the state has, but the other beautiful places that the state has are not explored by people yet, and as I have explored all these places, and also I have seen the nightlife of Goa, that is why I have considered Goa the best holiday destination in India.