Lord Krishna was the mythological king of Dwarka who is said to be the Avatar of Lord Vishnu. He is said to have lived in the Dwapar Yuga.
- Krishna is said to be the Great King of the Yadava clan in Gokul.
- He is the symbol of righteousness and political acumen who stood for Dharma or one’s own righteous duties for God.
- Krishna is worshipped with Sri Radha all over the world, as a symbol of Unconditional and divine Love.
- Krishna is said to have preached the Bhagwat Gita to Arjuna, which became a vital scripture in Sanatan/Hindu Philosophy.
- Many important life lessons can be learnt simply by following and understanding Lord Krishna’s own examples.
- In India, the Vaishnavite clan worships Krishna and offer Love and Bhakti to him.
- Krshna Consciousness is a global community of Krishna devotees.
Lord Krishna is said to be the Purna Avatar (Fully Aware Incarnation) of Lord Vishnu who is the Great Preserver of the Universe.