My aim in life is to become a doctor. This has been my secret desire for long and now I am openly sharing my dream, my aim in life with all. One day I want to be a great and knowledged doctor, helping many people.
My responsibilities as a doctor are as follows:
- As a doctor, I will be treating many patients and saving many lives.
- I will be learning so much about our human physiology and biochemistry which are very interesting subjects.
- As a doctor, I shall be genuinely helping out even those patients who can’t afford costly treatment, as everyone deserves medical support.
- My aim in life to be a doctor motivates me to study sincerely from now itself, and be a good student.
- This aim of mine helps me remain focused on the long term goals, and current healthy priorities in my life, without getting distracted.
Having a goal in life is always a very healthy thing as it inspires us to grow. My aim in life to be a fine doctor challenges me every day to better myself.