Fashion is just another word for mode or manner. However given the ‘style’ or ‘manner’ of dressing or appearance, the word has taken shape into an entire industry.
- People like to look good and appear their best in front of others, especially on certain special occasions. When someone finds an impressive way to dress, it becomes a ‘fashion’.
- More and more people try to copy those same styles and it becomes a fashion.
- The fashion Industry originates from France in Paris, which is still the Capital of the fashion world.
- Trends are set in Paris which is copied all over the world. New York, London, Milan and Amsterdam are some other major fashion centres.
- Fashion includes dressing, shoes, hair and other accessories like bags and watches.
- This is such a thriving industry, with styles changing very fast and often drastically different from the existing ones, that it attracts a lot of designers to create new styles.
- In the modern times, everyone has access to the latest trends and the local garment industry copies fashion so speedily that everyone can keep up-to-date with the styles followed across the world.
Fashion is a factor to enhance the external appearance of everyone-men, women and children.