In India, Durga Puja is an occasion which is celebrated around the nation with full joy. Durga Puja comes right before Dussehra festival, and students, as well as employees, have a week holidays during that time due to which people get a chance to see some new places or to find various ways of celebrating the Durga Puja vacations. Here is how I spent my Durga Puja vacation.
- I am a kind of person who loves to celebrate festivals in his home with his family, and even though I get a week off from my work, I make sure that I spend the entire week with my family in the best way possible.
- So, I knew that I would be having a week off from my work, so I made some plans for my family, I bought new clothes for my mother and brother and ordered some sweets which we all like. In addition to it, I ordered an LED screen of 55” and replaced my old TV with it.
- New LEDs are smart and have Wi-Fi function pre-enabled in them, that is why I downloaded some favorite movies as well as events of Durga Puja and planned to watch them with my family.
- As soon as my brother and mother reached home after visiting the temple, they were surprised to see the LED and were very happy to see such a beautiful change in our house on such a beautiful occasion.
- Then we decided to watch the movies and events that I had downloaded in a theatre like atmosphere as I attached my home theatre with my LED and turned off the lights which eventually gave a similar experience and I along with my family enjoyed that time very much. After a while, my mother brought some snacks which we ate thinking that it is the movie’s interval.
All in all, it was such a great experience to spend my Durga Puja vacation with my family in such a unique yet beautiful way.