Every country in this world has traffic problems, and everyone has their own strategies to deal with the traffic. Traffic problems are very important to be solved because these problems can lead to lots of disastrous accidents leading to deaths. That is why below is a list of a few solutions to traffic problems which a lot of people should follow:
- Nowadays India has a lot of computer and software engineers with brilliant skills, and with the help of them, one can install software in the working of traffic lights by which traffic lights can adapt themselves according to the traffic. It means that if the traffic is fine, the traffic light will work normal, but if there is huge traffic on one side and nearly no traffic on the other, the traffic light can give a few seconds to the first side more so that the traffic could be cleared more easily.
- The government can try to increase the number of lanes, and it has also been found out that a lot of cities around the country are getting converted to four or even eight lanes looking at the amount of traffic that city has. This plan will surely work, and traffic situation will improve in some months from now.
- It has been found that markets which are famous for clothes or other products being sold at lower prices are full of crowd and big vehicles like cars, SUVs, trucks, buses, etc. If possible, a separate way should be made for them because these vehicles only cause a huge amount of traffic. And if these trucks or buses are not there in crowded markets, there is no way that a traffic jam can occur there.
- The government should decide a couple of days in the week when people cannot carry their own private car in the city for everyone. In this way, everyone would be having a few days off from his car and the amount of traffic every day would be lesser as compared to now.
- If it is possible, various organizations should arrange a lot of shifts for their employees to work in their companies. For example, if organizations have only two shifts, i.e., 9 to 5 or 12 to 9, then it would be clear that at before 9 and after five as well as before 12 and after 9 in the evening all the lanes would be full of traffic. But if the shifts are divided like 8 to 4, 9 to 5, 11 to 7, 1 to 9, 3 to 11 and so on, it would be seen that there would be way minor traffic than it is now.
So, these were some traffic problems, and the solutions to them. Government is making lots of efforts to control traffic problems, and it is hoped that the same can be controlled very soon.