My Favorite Season (summer)
In India, we get to see lots of seasons, and we should feel very lucky about it because lots of other countries are not this fortunate. People here love winter very much because they love to flaunt their new jackets and suits in that season. However, personally, my favorite season is summer, and I have a lot of reasons for my choice:
- I can say that I have a good physique and like all other people with a good physique, I too love to flaunt my biceps and other body parts so that my near and dear ones get inspired to live a healthy life, and my haters get jealous of it.
- I feel very clumsy when I wear jackets and suits because I am a kind of person who wants to wear comfortable clothes and there are very fewer chances of remaining comfortable even after wearing jackets or suits. So, in summers, I get to wear t-shirts and shirts which are quite comfortable, so another reason for loving summer is my comfort as well.
- In winters we don’t get to see a lot of sunlight and hence during the summer season, I try the best to tan my body and skin.
- During the summer, vendors start selling various kinds of smoothies on the market. Though some of them are not very healthy but having unhealthy items once in a while is acceptable, and I love summer for offering me these delicious smoothies.
- I love to work out during summer because it makes me sweatier and I feel more motivated by seeing the sweat of mine in the gymnasium.
These were a few reasons of mine for loving summer season the most. I am sure that there are very few summer lovers but my reasons for loving summer are unique, and I can proudly say there are very fewer species like mine in the world.