We all know the impact of science and technology in our lives. When we look back to the olden days, people used to spend a lot of time doing the tasks that we do within a few minutes. Use of science and technology has not only improved the lifestyle of the modern man, but also in his overall well-being.
We are all dependent on technology these days and we make use of a number of products to accomplish our tasks with ease. Emerging technologies, today impact our lives way more than before and we as humans keep asking for more for sure.
We all know that science and technology are implemented in almost every walk of our lives, but let us have a look at some of the advantages of the same.
- Businesses today can save a lot of money by using technology for different tasks. Even a small business can thrive and deliver the best.
- Science and technology also play a very important role in the field of healthcare and medicine. With new discoveries and inventions, doctors are able to treat patients on time, thus saving lives of many.
- Technology and science go hand in hand when it comes to engineering. A number of magnificent bridges, dams and buildings were built due to the gift of science.
- Technology has made communication quite easy. One can easily talk to their loved across from another country in an instant via a video call. So, families that stay far from each other can connect virtually via video conferencing.
- Technology paved way to social technology that helps you meet new people online. Make a new friend or find that someone special in no time.
- Science and technology have also brought in major changes in the field of education.
- Technology also made buying and selling of goods easier than before. Now people do not need physical stores to sell their products.
Use of science and technology can also be seen in various sectors like banking, agriculture and transportation.
A country’s development mostly depends upon the development of youth, and if the youth is going in the right places, there is no way that the country would be having some problems. It can clearly be seen that the entire country follows the trend which is set by the youth of today. And by youth we not mean a collection of people, we can mean a single as well as a group of youngsters. Here is what the youth of today is up to:
- Today’s youth is more focused on their fitness than anyone ever was. This can clearly be seen from the number of increasing fitness video bloggers and a number of people uploading their pictures on Instagram and Facebook. People are taking care of what they should eat and what they shouldn’t, and in this way, they are living the healthiest lifestyle.
- The youth of today doesn’t focus on just securing good marks in school or colleges. Instead, he is focused on earning knowledge about each and every subject so that the knowledge can help him in future because he knows marks are of no use when one hasn’t gained knowledge about subjects.
- The youth of today follows his passion and doesn’t care about what others have decided for him. When he follows his passion, it means that he will go with aspiration and power towards it and most probably, he will achieve what he has aimed for and he will love what he is doing.
- The youth of today is more focused on sports activities, and that is why it can be seen that countries around the world are getting so many medals in various sports.
- The youth of today is raising their voice over corruption, and any such problems. Corrupt people now are a bit afraid to raise their voice against the youth of the country because they know that youth has the power to snatch their power.
All the points mentioned above tell about the real youth and the power of youth which is making the present generation great day by day.
Everyone has their own aims in life which they may or may not follow in their adulthood. My aim in life is to become a doctor, and I am trying every bit that I can, to become the best doctor in the world. It is no doubt that a doctor is the most hardworking person in the world because to become a doctor, one has to sacrifice his sleep, his friends and a lot more because studying medical is not drinking a cup of tea. Here is what I have planned to become a doctor:
- I am currently in 10+1, and I am doing great in a study that is why I chose to follow my dreams and keep my aim of becoming a doctor alive. I decided medical stream and studying everything included in my syllabus regardless of the factor that they are essential for a student of class 10+1 or not.
- I have an aim that I have to clear NEET exam so that I can take admission in various famous MBBS colleges around the nation and to clear NEET; I have to concentrate on my class 10+1 and 10+2 syllabus completely.
- I have been getting trained by a good teacher as well as a doctor, my Uncle who has done MD and he is a gynecologist.
- I have kept shorter goals like for first I have to clear NEET exam, afterward, I need to make sure that I am taking admission in a Government college so that the fee of MBBS would be lesser as compared to private colleges and later I am aiming to become a surgeon, and I will try as hard as possible to become a surgeon.
- I am currently at a point where I can’t think much about the future but can concentrate on present studies only, and I am doing that very well with an eye on future too.
I know I am capable of becoming a doctor and with all my hard work and determination, I will become a doctor one day.
Reading is a good habit which everyone needs to possess. Reading a good book not only uplifts your spirit but will also help build your confidence. Books are known to be a person’s best friend. The right book can not only reduce your stress, but will also lighten your mood. You can start by reading a good book, make it a habit and you will soon find getting addicted to it.
- Reading has a lot of benefits. It always helps improve your vocabulary and a person who is an avid reader always finds the best expression to let others know what they feel. Reading a good book improves one’s imagination and creativity.
- Reading always lights up amazing ideas.
- Reading a good book can improve your focus and concentration.
- People who read a lot are known to have a very good memory.
- It certainly helps with your language skills.
- Reading a book provides us with good knowledge.
- Reading always makes you smarter and helps you take the right decision.
So, grab a book today and start reading to enjoy all those benefits.