During the summer vacation, my parents decided to take us to visit our grandparents. They live in a town far away from ours, so we had to make our journey by train. We left our house an hour early so that we could reach before the time of the train’s departure.
- As we entered the railway station, the train had already arrived, so we started searching for our compartment and seats.
- Once we were settled in our seats, a bookseller came, so my father purchased a few comic books and magazines for my brother and me.
- The train whistled twice before setting motion from the platform. The station master should green flag to the train as it was leaving.
- I sat next to the window and looked out at the streets and house at a distance as we left the city.
- The path was beautiful with trees and rocks lining the view. As the train sped up, the cold air blowing in and I did not even realize when I fell asleep.
I woke up as the train suddenly halted. When I opened my eyes, I saw my grandparents were standing in front of me. We had reached our destination!