“You are what you eat” is one of the most famous proverb in today’s time. Fast food is the cheapest and easily available food but do you think is it worth your health? People tend to get attracted more towards the fast food rather than the healthy food which is just too boring.
Fast food, generally, is bad for health Fast food have a large amount of sugar, unhealthy fats, carbohydrates, calories and sodium which is the cause of many diseases especially related to heart. One of the major drawbacks of fast food is obesity which is only cause for many problems. Here is the list of issues cause by over consumption of fast food:
- Obesity: People get fatter and once they gain the weight, even starving won’t get them easily back to their normal shape.
- High risk of heart diseases: Oily food increases your cholesterol which increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Does not fulfils the requirements: Fast food does not fulfil the need of vitamins and protein which leads to the deficiency in the body due to which the healing strength of the body reduces.
- Early teeth Decay: Drinking soda in access can harm your teeth.
- Diabetes is a very common issue: When you intake a lot of sugary food or high carb food, chances are more for you to get diabetes.
Everything in excess is bad for health and so is fast food, so make sure that you do not comprise with your health for few extra French fries.