With the fast-growing population and the demand for quick transportation at an affordable price, Metro is a savior for many people. The metro has the highest ratio of transporting people within the city. In India, many cites have metro train running. Kolkata was the first city where Metro was introduced in 1984.
Few reasons why you should travel in Metro:
- You will never have to worry about the traffic and can reach your destinations at the scheduled time.
- The expenses are cheaper in comparison to an auto, cab or personal vehicle.
- If you have a metro card you get a discount.
- You can enjoy the comfort of AC at an affordable price.
- It is good for the environment and you don’t have to spend useless money on petrol.
- It is a safe mode of transportation.
- There is a constant arrival of metro so you don’t have to wait for too long.
- The trains are cleaned and well maintained.
- There is a lot of security in the Metro station.
The metro application are very user-friendly and you can easily refill your metro card, check the best possible routes and check the Balance for your destination.