India is known for its colourful and diverse culture, rich history, beautiful landscapes and breath-taking architecture. India’s growing tourism sector plays a significant role in the nation’s economy, supporting millions of jobs.
- India is surrounded by the Himalayas, Bay of Bengal, Indian Ocean, and Arabian Sea.
- These diverse geographical locations of India offer adventures and unique experience for travellers.
- Places like Ayodhya, Varanasi, Madurai, etc. offer a very spiritual experience for the travellers as India has been the birthplace of many religions.
- Agra, Delhi, Jaipur, Hyderabad, and Mumbai are a delight for the tourists with their magnificent ancient architectures.
- Due to the diverse culture, India also provides a perfect gastronomical journey with unique recipes and cooking styles of every state.
- The government of India has created suitable tour packages for travellers. These packages have been made in a way that it includes all the destinations one would want to see when traveling to India.
- In recent years the number of foreign tourists coming to India has increased a lot.
More steps should be taken to propagate the Indian tourism industry as India is blessed with diverse culture, attractive heritage, and incredible natural beauty.