I think that friendship is one of the essential things in our lives. No matter how one’s nature is, everyone requires a close friend with whom they can relate. Friendship is built between two people who share similar interests and feelings. My friend and I tell each other all our secrets because we trust each other.
- Friendship is built on trust and sharing.
- Real friends are invaluable and should be treasured more than gold.
- Friends provide strength to face stressful situations in life. They provide moral support when we are down.
- They rejoice in our success and motivate us to achieve higher goals in life.
- Building a strong friendship takes time and efforts but gives us a friend for a lifetime.
- True friends offer positive advice at every step of life. When we go wrong, they stop us and direct us in the right direction.
- Friends don’t judge us by our looks, social status or material things.
In friendship, the most important thing is to be selfless. Unless we cannot be a good friend to someone, we cannot expect them to be faithful to us.